Monday, February 3, 2014

A Natural Alternative To Synthetic Drugs!

Synthetic drugs create a high risk of side effects. Our biggest drug problem lies in prescription drug abuse. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse; "The biggest and fastest growing part of America's drug problem is prescription drug abuse."

Has anyone had experience with a family member or friend with a dependency and or addiction to a prescribed drug? As a child growing up, I thought my mother's medicine was safe. Well it came from the doctor , so it must be safe right? Well then as a teenager, things became worse. Family life started to deteriorate. As an adult child I then started to take over her and my father's health care. I was not happy with the health care they received and It was only masking the symptoms , not really curing or helping them become healthier.

After losing my father to diabetes and heart disease, I started to take a more holistic approach to my own health care, applying these changes to my family with the hopes that they would adopt a healthier lifestyle.

I apply the holistic approach wherever and whenever I can. Of course we still go to the doctor, just not as often.

I highly encourage you to learn how to take a more natural approach to your health care. Your lifestyle choices can help prevent disease! Remember that your Doctor treats symptoms and fixes broken parts! Your body Cures disease! Just give it what it needs!

Here is your invitation to alternative health and wellness! I present to you The seven WholeBodyTM System Essential Oil Blends.

Learn How, When, & Why The seven WholeBodyTM System Essential Oil Blends work as stimuli to assess a body's response to pain and movement in each of the body systems. The body's response to each of the unique Essential Oil Blends indicates which of the body systems need additional attention.







~Deana Hodell, LMT

No comments:

Post a Comment