Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Reflection and Hope Towards A Better New Year!

Ahhh, It's time for quite reflection, another year has gone by. Opportunities gained and lost. Looking at the good and the bad. Learning from our experiences and continuing to grow will help us all to balance our lives, just as long as we choose to stay positive and not negative. 

It's time to re-energize ourselves so that we may build a better future into the New Year! 


As I reflect on this past year, I have to remind myself that I have done the best job that I could do. This new year will bring only more opportunity to change the things in my life that are not the way I want them to be. I have learned that my attitude is all about my disposition and not about circumstances, how much money I make, or where I live! 
I have chosen a new path towards my passion. I love skincare and tangible products. Mostly the reason why I chose my path in massage therapy was due to the fact that I love how massage therapy makes me feel. The same is with a great skincare product. I know that a good product goes a long way , based on the feeling I get when I use that product. 
 
With constant deliberation and forethought I have found unique products using scientifically proven natural and organic ingredients from around the world. The company avoids any potentially harmful ingredients found in many products these days, including those mislabeled as "organic" and "natural".

 It took me the entire year to find something that I loved so much, so that I would have the opportunity to share it with others. 


Clean Safe Indulgence! 




I am so excited to start the New Year sharing new things that I love with others. 

I am leaving you with my favorite quote of the New Year:
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Many Blessings,
~Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment