Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Autumn!

So you may be noticing that nighttime is arriving earlier and the cool mornings are requiring some of us to wear a jacket. We are in a transition from summer to winter and many of us will be preparing for cold winter months ahead here on the East Coast.

Here it is, the first day of Autumn! The warmth of the holiday season ahead already fills my heart with joy! Here is a gentle reminder to stay in the moment, and enjoy each and every moment you have with your loved ones. Friendships, Family, New Relationships, whatever it may be, embrace all that you have. 





Most importantly , embrace your health. I recently came across a video that really made an impact on me and how I wish for more people to be aware of! I have a dear friend, by the name of Dr. Gianmichael Salvato, who recently said these words; " Here's what I know. Each of us is going to die the way we lived, which for most people means, "unexamined and unaware". Ask yourself, is that what you want? "   Wow, what powerful words! This made me think about all the people I have lost in my life from poor choices! Become Aware, Become the Examiner, Pay Attention! This is your life! What do you want? 




Wise words about nutrition that everyone should hear from Food Matters Documentary 



 



 Make this a new season , with more awareness, focus, and healthier choices and watch what happens. I promise you only good things. Explore your options and practice new things that may benefit you and your loved ones.

I wish you all the best!




If you would like to know more about what I do. Please contact me! 
 ~Deana Hodell
+1-401-523-4275


No comments:

Post a Comment