Thursday, May 16, 2013

Increase Energy and Reduce Stress!

This morning I was thinking about what it is that makes me happy. It all came down to my health.
Some of the things I try to do when I feel like my energy is drained is to stop and pay attention to what it is my body is telling me. Am I stressed? Am I eating properly? Did I have a good night of sleep? Do I get enough exercise? ...

Just as your car needs gas to run, we also need to give our body the power it needs to run efficiently. Here is a list of some foods rich in B vitamins:

Grass Fed Beef
Egg Yolks
Green Leafy Veggies
Brown Rice
Organic Liver 

Try to avoid processed foods and sugar sweets as much as possible.

Also, make sure you are drinking enough water. Did you know that water cushions and protects joints , tissues and organs? Just try sipping it throughout the day and you will replenish your body with oxygen and nutrients as it is carried to our cells.

After all is said and done, I then look at what may be missing from my diet and the foods that I eat.
Eating a diet rich in whole foods is the best way to get the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients your body needs to maintain health. However, busy lifestyles, eroded soil, over-processed foods, and the standard American diet can leave us lacking many important nutrients. I recommend taking an organic whole food supplement such as a daily multivitamin

 A good night's rest gives your body more energy and a clear head, which will protect you from stress. Remember if you are not getting eight hours of sleep per night then you are depriving your body.

"Our choices shift and change the course of our lives." It is never too late to start anything in life, especially when the choice involves your health. I would love to hear from you: Contact Me!






No comments:

Post a Comment